Aug 31, 2010

Teenage Pregnancy, Reality TV, Politics and Facebook do NOT mix!

OMG! I had no idea when I made a sweet and innocent FB status update about how lame it is that Bristol Palin is part of the new Dancing With the Stars lineup, that I would spark a political debate. This is one of the many responses I received: "what's wrong with her being on there?" and "oh Lord..I've got a feeling it's disliking her mom and her views..." Both quotes were from the same dude. Then the political debate over my innocent DWTS began. I responded to "dude," with this statement, "This has nothing to do with politics-I just hate the show! Don't pull that card dude!" If dude had only known I got wind of the news listening to RIGHT WINGED talk radio! This still doesn't mean I'm right winged-that's for me to know and you NOT to find out. So, to make a long story short, I made the following my status update:

I'm deleting my status update about DWTS and Bristol Palin as it was completely misconstrued. I purposely avoid posting anything that is of a political or religious nature in order to avoid offending others. This was strictly about reality TV. I'm too shallow to make posts about politics. My deepest apologies to anyone who was offended.


Sorry, but not everyone has a political agenda! Screw you!

No comments: