Aug 12, 2010

"I'm the Sweetest Bitch You'll Ever Meet..." (open letter to Sammi Sweetheart)


Ok, I get it Sammi Sweetheart, you may be the sweetest bitch I'll ever meet, but you're also the dumbest. I used to be you-I let my man walk all over me, pouted, played the victim, yada, yada, yada... Sammi, you need to put on your big girl panties and play Ronnie's game. When he goes out to the club to creep-you go out with your girls. Don't stay in bed in your P.J.'s and pout-it's only hurting you! You're in Miami and you're so not a grenade, so live it up! Most likely, Ronnie will just be "what's his name," to you ten years from now. That's all I have to say. Until next time, keep on fist pumping!:) (by the way, this is for novelty purposes only-I really don't take the Jersey Shore that seriously.)

No comments: