Oct 8, 2009

Too Good Not to Share!

Most people probably think "oh, how great it would be to work from home!" Not so much when you have a young child or children. I'm fortunate enough to have a job where I can work from home since child care is so expensive. I usually work from home a day or two each week, and believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be. The link to the vid I'm posting is mild in comparison to some of my home office days. For some reason, both Liv and the dog decides to be the loudest when I'm on the phone. The dog starts barking, Liv starts singing or yelling or banging stuff...you get the point. Just as you will see the mom take a phone call in the closet, I've done this many, many times! I can't tell you how many towels and wipes I go through as Liv will make messes when I'm engaged in a work project. I could go on and on, but just enjoy the video!:)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQZ8y1ZqDNE



No comments: