Aug 13, 2008

Another Sad Journal Entry...

I haven't posted anything on here in quite some so before I go to bed I'm gonna post another college journal entry. Enjoy...or not!

~Friday, September 8, 2001, 1:00 AM~

Yes, it is me again...the ^eternally depressed one. I just don't know what is wrong with me. I am very nervous because it is only the beginning of the semester and I'm already overwhelmed. I know I have been in the same predicament countless times before, but it seems that each semester, the better I do, the more pressure I lay on myself. To cheer myself up I'm going to buy some clothes and shoes tomorrow. It seems like I work all of the time and never buy anything good. I mean, you only live once (according to most), therefore, I might as well treat myself to something nice; something that makes me happy. I'm so tired of trying to please everyone. I work almost every night running constantly (no rest) trying to please people for usually about 2 bucks if even that sometimes. I have to watch my boyfriend flirt w/ other girls while he ignores me. Thank God that I'm off tomorrow or shall I say today. I'm going with my dad tomorrow to get my car serviced and have it washed. Most importantly, I'm going to buy some goodies!:) [I'm skipping a paragraph here]. Sometimes I just feel worthless. I just don't know which direction my life is headed. It just seems that I'm never happy about anything. I'm aware that this is quite unhealthy. Worrying and being unhappy does nothing but make one unhappier. It gives gray hairs, wrinkles, heart attacks...I could go on and on but I'm sleepy. Nighty-night!

No comments: