Jul 31, 2008

Strange Dreams...





Ruben Studdard + Christmas Ornament + Joe McHale+Spraypaint = last night's crazy dream!!!
I only remember certain bits and pieces of my dream so I'm giving it to you in bits and pieces. Ok, so I was on vacation somewhere and I was asked to pick up a Ruben Studdard signature ornament for a family member. I'm bragging to Anthony about how wonderful these ornaments are. Later, I'm in a room with a bunch of people, huffing spraypaint in an organized fashion. I'm laughing so hard because of the spraypaint (I've never huffed anything by the way...so, I'm just assuming it makes one laugh). Then, Joel McHale from the Soup shows up and I start hitting on him, and he rejects me! I become more desperate and keep begging him to kiss me or do something with me...hehe. I then end up @ this really cool place to eat. It's one of those places where you can't eat inside, but have to walk up to the window to order. There's so much on the menu and it's so overwhelming. I see this old woman order a screwdriver and lasagna. They actually hand her an entire bottle of vodka so I'm like that's what I'm having too. haha! Oh, yeah, I also just remembered that my old high school buddy, Jamie B. was in my dream, but she was still with her high school boyfriend, Tim (those two broke up back in high school). There was a bunch of other crazy stuff going on in the dream that I can't even remember. The only thing I can figure is that I ate in bed last night hehe. I had fallen asleep on the couch and woke up around midnight craving a snack, so I had a piece of pepperjack cheese and a Reese's 100 calorie snack with a diet Mountain Dew. I may do it again tonight to see if my dream continues...:)

No comments: