Jul 24, 2008

Memoirs of a Melodramatic College Student-2000

I'm aware by now that nobody reads my blog so I'm just gonna post an old journal entry. Like my mom says, I'm better than everyone and I'm gonna fall...

Friday, January 7, 2000, 12:30 am

Quote: "And I'm tired and bored of waiting for you and all of those things you never do."

Wow! I am not in turmoil over something for once! This is such an amazing breakthrough! The above quote in a way, expresses how I feel about (blank). I am tired of waiting. Maybe I will find someone when I get back to school. yes, I am seeing (blank) on Sunday, but he has been horny so I am wondering if he wasn't, would the case be different. Oh,well, enough about him! I am so ready to go back to school this Sunday. I am going back to the good ol' ghetto. Oh yeeahh! I am listening to DIDO and DIDO just rules. I love DIDO, but I think I'm about to go into my Mazzy Star phase in a few...because I just love Mazzy Star! This pen is starting to struggle. My handwriting is going downhill. Oh well...I really don't know what to write, but since this journal was $12.00 I feel like I should be writing in it. There really isn't much to say though when I sleep until 2 and talk on AOl all day. I can't live like this much longer! Thank God I am going back to school soon!!! It is rather funny...when you are younger you write your innermost thoughts and feelings in a diary, but when you get older it is a journal. Sometimes I think my thoughts and feelings were deeper when I was younger. Life is just rather confusing now. I never know if I am going to get into that one class that will just finally kill me off. My math class took a lot out of me last semester. I have another fun filled world of math in store for me next semester. Oh joy!!! It is just like everything in my life is a blur and everything also seems so out of my reach. I know it sounds crazy, but I would love to get married in a few years. I want a lot of different things, most of all I want to find that one person who knows me better than anyone else...that someone who will hold me when I have had a terrible day or even a great day. And most importantly someone who I can stand and that I actually want to be holding me. Yes, school is important and becoming a teacher is very important, but I also want one special person to share all of this with as well. Sometimes all I think (blank)wants me for is blank...and don't get me wrong it is great with him, but I do want more than just blank(I put way too much trust into people not to read this)Today we had a long conversation about BLANK! I mean, I take it as a compliment that he claims I am the best blank he has ever had (out of 2 people 1 being myself). He is about a cornball and it almost makes me laugh. This damn pen sucks ass. It gets light then dark and light then dark...It needs to make up its mind or something. You know...I was just thinking of the future of all of the blank pages ahead what will be written on those blank pages...what stories of my happiness and heartache will be on those pages...It is interesting to think about. I must really be bored to have these thoughts. I love Mazzy Star, and blank, he knows I love Mazzy Star and yet, why does he continue to make fun of them. I don't make fun of Billy Joel, because I actually like Billy Joel, damn him!!! Mazzy Star soothes me. Even when loud, they don't seem loud So what if they have a lot of re verb that is the sound they are going for. That is what makes them who they are, Mazzy Star. I sound bitter don't I? I am not bitter!!! I need to go now because I am starting to argue with myself and that hast to be the dumbest thing in the world. I am turning into Lakeshore material (JOKE.

No comments: