Feb 6, 2011

And I say hey yeah, yeah, yeah-eh hey yeah-eh I say hey what's going on???

So, what's going on? Here goes it: (by the way scroll to the bottom of this page to disable my music playslist unless you want to go nuts)

I visited the new CNS office in Greeneville
I took a picture of the Capitol Theatre in Greeneville
I finally got a frame for my fave 8x10 fam pic
I had bloodwork done-I'm a  HUGE wimp...

Fortunately, they had this book reserved for me...
I bought a new pillow...
I bought a new lamp...
I went to the antique mall...
more antique stuff...
Home office before...
Home office after...

More Home Office after...
And even more home office after...



And we rocked out in the car to some Bob Marley...all in all it was a good week

AND...
here is a video to make your week even better!




HAVE A SUPER AWESOME WEEK!:)

No comments: