Sep 7, 2010

Tuesday's Tastes

Give it to Kelly, She'll eat anything...

Most folks, nowadays, when they hear the word "spam," probably think of unwanted emails, but before everyone became computer savvy, they probably thought "ewww processed meat thingy." However, to me, when I hear the word, "spam," I think, "yum-o!" Yes, I have always had a strange taste palate from an early age. I don't eat most of these foods anymore due to health concerns and a much slower metabolism, but the following list of foods are foods that I'll always cherish and occasionally crave:


                                                                   Olive Loaf-Yummy!

                                                              

          
   +

=
Awesome Sandwich!

Sorry, if I ruined any appetites out there! Until next Tuesday, eat, drink, and most of all be merry!:)

No comments: