Jan 30, 2009
The Sky is Falling and I'm Coming Down With It!
lAccording to Dr. Phil's Personality Test, I most definitely fall into the Chicken Little category:
The following is from Dr. Phil's web site:
Chicken Little PersonalityThe world is coming to an end and these people know it. Whether it's at work, at home, in their relationships, the economy, or the weather, a collapse is imminent. These people are anxious and urgent. They play the game of life with sweaty palms. They go from one imagined crisis to another. Others find their histrionics irritating and tiresome. To find out if you're a Chicken Little, answer these questions:
1. Do you wake up several times in the night to check on your child? YES!
2. Do you feel "doom" is lurking around every corner? YES!
3. Do you always visualize the worst-case scenario? YES!
4. Does your worrying irritate those around you? YES, and an emphatic "YES" FROM MY HUSBAND!
5. Do you feel like there is always a crisis to deal with? YES! RUNNING OUT OF TOILET PAPER IS A CRISIS FOR ME!
-This explains so much! haha!:)